Sunday, March 23, 2008

Easter week

We have had a fun but busy week!
During the past weeks I have working on Science week for Badger Mountain. Each of the grade has a science topic and parents come into the class and teach that topic to the kids. I have been worrying about this week for about a month. It will be over next week. I will teaching the first graders about the skeleton and muscles. To show the kids what their hand would be like if they did not have bones, I made a jello mold of a hand

It looks so real

We did an Easter egg hunt at Mom and Dad B's house. The kids love it.







We had a nice dinner for Easter.

4 comments:

donna said...

wow what a great dinner you had YUMMY!!!!!!!

The hands looks so real :)

chchoo said...

Wow the hand looks very real. I think I would be creeped out if I saw it sitting on the counter! The easter egg hunt looks fun, too!

Shirley said...

Thanks so much for coming over for the Easter Egg hunt. Your kids were wonderful. We love you all so very much and like to be with you.
Love-MOM B

Dewi said...

The hand does look very real. Nice job Rebecca. The easter dinner looks beautiful too. Did all of those little hens fit in one dish when you cook them?