Monday, January 3, 2011

Christmas Break in AZ!

The Christmas break began with a skiing trip for Andrew, Jessica and Samantha. They said that they had a great time. I was with the boys for the day and we went to see The Chronicles of Narnia.


We headed off to Arizona! On Monday we spent time with the Threet Family.

We rode quads and shot guns. We all had a great time!
Andrew and I had a great time riding on the quads!!! I had not ridden for a long time.


Parker got the hang of riding really quickly!!


Jessica went riding with Garrett. Later on she rode by herself.


Samantha rode with Hayden.

I think shooting came second nature to Samantha, kind of scary.

I shot off an AK-47. That sucker has some power, it was like a firework going off in your arms.



Jessica seemed to enjoy shooting also.


The next day we went driving race cars! Parker enjoyed himself thoroughly!!


More of the vacation tomorrow!

No comments: